03 Jan Tips for Selling Your Home
If you are a homeowner who is ready to sell, Fairway Bozeman would love to meet with you for a conversation about your financial goals and future plans. Whether you are interested in moving into a larger home or downsizing, we can help you find the loan program that best fits your needs.
As you prepare to sell your home, Fairway Bozeman would love to introduce you to some of our trusted real estate partners. Working with a good real estate agent is an important part of having a good homebuying and selling experience. As you look at new homes, your agent can help you answer questions such as:
- Why do some houses on the market sell faster than others?
- What can I do to my home to make it sell faster?
- What new neighborhoods are right for me and my family?
Here are four great tips to consider when selling your home:
- By pricing your home slightly below market value, you have a better chance of selling it quickly.
- Selling your home might take longer than expected. Prepare for two weeks of preparation time, the amount of time the home will be on the market (which varies by location), one week for the offer and negotiations, and 30-45 days to close.
- Make your home appealing to buyers by cleaning, leaving lights on, providing refreshments and making sure it smells inviting. You may even want to work with your real estate agent to stage the home.
- Real estate agents are essential. Good agents know the information necessary to make the best decisions in homebuying and selling.
When you have decided you are ready to sell your home and purchase a new one, call Fairway Bozeman to set up an appointment.
At Fairway Bozeman, we want to show you that buying a house can be a fantastic experience. Interested in moving to Bozeman or making a home purchase? We are here to help you! Call us to set up a time when we can review your finances and goals to determine the best home loan program for your needs.
Schedule an appointment today!